Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The only newly originating form of life....

The only newly originating form of life formed in the image of God is man.

Today I read a story about a girl who is live blogging and documenting her "drug induced" abortion on youtube. I cant tell you how said this story made me...I actually got choked up and felt sick to my stomach. This is the link to the full story....

http://www.lifenews.com/state4841

Went to walmart today and that trip just added on more and more reasons why I should go to target.


I am anxious to start my new job on Friday at Home Depot. They might let me drive the fork lift, they have no idea what they are getting into.


Sorry this isnt to excitied today....the whole abortion thing really bothered me.

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya man. Although I can't argue that point (abortion) too much bc I can't pbysicaly have kids. But I dont agree with the concept, or anyone who does.
    But dude, how sweet would it be to lift me up on the fork lift whenyou get the job down and I visit ya!! I can be your cargo!! MARTHA!!

    ReplyDelete