Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hannah almost wrecked the Hamilton eating raisins

Went to weight watchers today...lost 2.6lbs. That brings my total to almost 23lbs lost.

Tonight was our "cheat night" Jared and I had some pizza from Dominos. Its alot better than it used to be but I dont agree with commercials saying its better than papa johns.

Im getting tired of the Olympics, all of our favorite shows are on hold and the Games just last waaaaaaay too long. And Im sure in a few months Apolo Ohno will get caught smoking weed or having sex with hookers. Everyone will be mad at the Olympic Committee for a few months then he will be on a subway commercial with Jared and Michael Phelps and then everyone will forget about the wrong hes done. Its a never ending cycle.

I stayed up until 4am today doing laundry and other house related things, slept until 1pm then got up and took a drug test for home depot...I studied really hard so I hope I passed.

Im watching Forrest Gump tonight because the Olympics are on. This has to be one of the greatest movies ever made. Much better than anything the Coen brothers could produce.




I leave you tonight with this:

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." – barrak obama

(attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the key word in this title is "almost"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again you cease to amaze me!! I agree that it's BS that the olympics last too long during the day. They need there own channel, but I enjoy watching from tine to time!! But your still the man. I will continue to stalk this site as long as I have two thumbs to type with!! ~Roll Tide~

    ReplyDelete
  4. chris you gotta get your dad on this blog! i think he would like it!

    ReplyDelete