Saturday, March 6, 2010

66%...... And Business Casual

66%:

The percentage of americans who DO NOT AGREE with the way the obama administration is dealing with current issues/healthcare....That makes me so so so so happy I do wonder whats wrong the other 33.3333333333% of americans who do agree with him..... IMPEACH OBAMA!!! Business Casual:

Home Depot orientation, man I could tell stories about this experience for days upon years....
My whole teenage life my mom and dad taught me about how to dress for interviews, first impressions, or whatever....I guess these same values are not taught in the Regency area of Jacksonville....

Im sure Im going to get heat for this next statement but I am not trying to be racist....

I think the obama administration needs to teach a "How to Dress to Impress" class in our African American communities. Im not pointing fingers but in a class of 45 new employees with over half being African American (which is the dumbest term...a black person born here is an AMERICAN but whatever) not one of them was dressed remotely close to the business casual dress code...here is an example
I am sorry but someone is responsible for this...Shorts, untied shoes, and a t-shirt is not business casual. This wasnt even the worst dressed!

Now there where some white people that wherent following "business casual" to the "T" either...but not nearly as extreme. A few of the men had on jeans but where wearing collared shirts, tucked in, with a belt on and shoes tied.

I couldnt sneak a picture of the (black) guy 2 rows in front of me but he was wearing the following....

Jeans at least 10 sizes too big
A red hat (ON AT ALL TIMES DURING TRAINING)
A do rag or whatever that thing is called
a red shirt with some sort of giant logo on it
Red timberland boots completely untied with the laces dragging the ground.

Again how is this acceptable? If I would have been the trainer I would have sent every single person home, white or black, who wasnt dressed appropriately.


I just dont understand why this has become acceptable.........



“Sen. Clinton, I think, is much better known, coming from a nearby state of Arkansas. So it’s not surprising that she would have an advantage in some of those states in the middle.”

-Barrak Obama explaining why he was trailing Hillary Clinton in Kentucy (this shows complete ignorance of basic US Geography) during the election of 2008




Thats all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment